Shipping and Returns
- We offer flat rate shipping of $10 within Australia with free shipping on all orders of $100 or over.
- Delivery on all orders within Australia is overnight except for some regional areas, please allow up to 3 business days for delivery in regional areas.
- Delivery on all international orders is 2-6 business days.
Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- The swimsuit is unworn. Customers must try on the swimsuit wearing underwear.
- The swimsuit is returned in it's original condition with packaging, tags and protective hygiene strip in place.
- The item has been purchased on sale. We are happy to exchange sale items for another size if available however we will not refund for change of mind.
Once we receive the return, the products will undergo a quality review and once cleared you will receive a refund or store credit for the purchase price (excluding original shipping costs) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once it is finalised.
- Returns Australia
- Returns USA and the Rest of the World
34-36 Ralph Street
Alexandria NSW 2015, Sydney, Australia
If using the original packaging to return your item, please ensure the original post label is removed or fully covered to avoid delays in delivering your parcel back to our warehouse.
We can not accept responsibility for goods that we haven’t received when there is no tracking so we recommend using a traceable delivery method and supplying us with the tracking number.
Sea Level Australia is not responsible for the cost of return shipping
- If your bikini isn't fitting quite right, we are more then happy to do an exchange by issuing you a store credit to the value of your swimwear (minus original shipping charges) if the following standards are met:
Every product we send out is initially quality controlled, however, in the unlikely event of a faulty item, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can start the exchange process or refund.
Sea Level Australia will cover the original shipping costs if we deem the item to be faulty. Once your item is returned to us, has been inspected and if we conclude the product to be faulty, you will be given a store credit so you can repurchase from our online store or we will provide a full refund.