Elite Spliced Multifit One Piece
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $34.98
The Elite story is comprised of utility-inspired shapes crafted from a luxe mini-rib fabrication. This swim wardrobe staple combines athletic lines with innovative panelling and contemporary details to leave you feeling sculpted, supported & confident.
- Removable soft cups
- Adjustable and convertible straps
- Powermesh support front and back
Our model is wearing a size AU10/US6
Her measurements are:
Height 179cm ( 5' 10½ in), Bust 88cm (34.½in), Waist 64cm (25in), Hips 94cm (37in)
She is a D/DD cup
82% Nylon 18% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|AU sizes - CM|
Free Delivery On Orders Over $150!
• Metro delivery: Within 3-7 business days
• Regional delivery: Up to 5-10 business days
• New Zealand delivery: Within 3-10 business days
International Delivery Times
3-7 business days via DHL Express
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID 19, the above timeframes may be extended by 2-3 business days. We apologise for any inconvenience.
*Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by the freight company, payment authorisation, or public holidays.
We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time frames are indicative of our delivery partner recommendations and can be subject to change.
For more information please contact the delivery service provider directly.
Caring for your swimwear
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear