Habitat Longline Tri Bra
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $22.48
Modern bohemian comes to light via our signature Habitat print, a wild collage of paisley and floral prints in a vibrant palette of flame reds and cool ocean blues. Combining graphic placement prints with sleek silhouettes, the Habitat collection comprises the best in sculpting technology for maximum impact.
- Removable soft cups
- Adjustable & convertible straps
- Adjustable back e-hook
- Side boning
- Powermesh support front & back
Halcyon is wearing a size AU8/US4. Her measurements are: Height 180cm (5'9 in), Bust 78cm (30in), Waist 62cm (24in), Hips 94cm (37in). She is a B cup
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|AU sizes - CM|
Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
We offer FREE delivery for all orders over $150. We have the below shipping options:
- STANDARD Shipping within Australia (3-5 days): $9.95
- EXPRESS Shipping within Australia (1-2 days): $14.95
- EXPRESS Shipping within New Zealand (3-7 days): $9.95
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID-19, the above timeframes may be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We offer a refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of you placing your order.
Please note, items marked as “FINAL SALE”, are not eligible for returns, so please choose carefully.
For more information visit our Returns page here.
Caring for your swimwear
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear