Eco Essentials Cross Front Multifit Bra Top
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $19.98
- Soft cup support
- Adjustable & convertible straps
- Adjustable back e-hook
- Side boning
- Powermesh support front & back
Shimma is wearing a size AU10/US6. Her measurements are: Height 175cm ( 5' 9in), Bust 91cm (36in), Waist 71cm (28in), Hips 99cm (39in). She is a DD cup.
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: email@example.com
|AU sizes - CM|
Free Delivery On Orders Over $150!
• Metro delivery: Within 3-7 business days
• Regional delivery: Up to 5-10 business days
• New Zealand delivery: Within 3-10 business days
International Delivery Times
3-7 business days via DHL Express
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID 19, the above timeframes may be extended by 2-3 business days. We apologise for any inconvenience.
*Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by the freight company, payment authorisation, or public holidays.
We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time frames are indicative of our delivery partner recommendations and can be subject to change.
For more information please contact the delivery service provider directly.
Caring for your swimwear
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear