Eco Essentials Swim Shorts
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $16.23
Sea Level Swim is committed to creating collections in the most mindful and sustainable ways. Our swimsuits are made from advanced eco-friendly fabrics which use regenerated nylon yarns derived from pre-consumer waste. These recycled textiles maintain a durable soft feel and premium quality.
- Internal brief
- Powermesh support front & back
Sianie is wearing a size AU10/US6. Her measurements are: Height 175cm ( 5' 9in), Bust 84cm (33in), Waist 62cm (24.5in), Hips 98cm (38.5in). She is D cup.
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|AU sizes - CM|
Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
We offer FREE delivery for all orders over $150. We have the below shipping options:
- STANDARD Shipping within Australia (3-5 days): $9.95
- EXPRESS Shipping within Australia (1-2 days): $14.95
- EXPRESS Shipping within New Zealand (3-7 days): $9.95
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID-19, the above timeframes may be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We offer a refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of you placing your order.
Please note, items marked as “FINAL SALE”, are not eligible for returns, so please choose carefully.
For more information visit our Returns page here.
Caring for your swimwear
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear